USA Today Bestselling Romance Author
The Most Frequently Asked Question
Questions About the Books
- Why Are Your Heroines So Very Rich?
- Why are Your Heroes So Bitter and Glowery?
- Will Miss Breedlowe Ever Get Her Own Book?
- Which Came First, the Passage or the Fourtship (Fake Courtship)?
- Should Lady Frinfrock Have Her Own Twitter Handle?
- Were Joseph Chance and Jon Stoker Always Going to Have Their Own Books?
- What was your favorite book to write?
- Is Henrietta Place a real street?
- Why did the Duke of Wrest want to kill Jon Stoker in You May Kiss the Duke?
- Is Stoker the rightful Duke of Wrest in You May Kiss the Duke?
- Do you have a favorite character from the Bachelor Lords of London series?
Questions About Me
- When are you going to write a real book?
- How do you spend your time when you’re not writing?
- What would you do if you were not writing romance novels?
- How long did it take you to become published?
- Where were you when you got “the call” from your publisher?
- What is your daily writing schedule like?
- Why Regency Historicals?
- Did you always want to be a romance novelist?
- Is Charis your real name?